However digital we all go, some circumstances still require a letter. We’ve seen, first-hand, the amount of letters that businesses need to send. Invoices, confirmations, agreements, notifications and cover documents… they all stack up.
From our estimations, even a small company can send up to 37 letters to one customer throughout the sales process.
However, stats show that people are up to 8 times more likely to feel valued if they receive a letter, so we wanted to create an affordable way for you to send letters on a much more regular basis - by using automation.
Our solution is called PostDirect - our automated letter sending service.
PostDirect is a downloadable application which allows you to create letters as you normally do, perhaps in Word with a mail merge, and we send them for you.
Here's how it works.
- Create your letter in Word or a PDF and add it into our software, or paste it into a simple template
- Select personalisation options such as adding in the recipient’s name
- Add in your addresses using a mail merge or use our database of over 20 million UK households
- Click print!
What we do:
- We verify the addresses against the Royal Mail database
- We print each letter on high grade 100gsm paper with a branded letterhead and footer
- We add on 2D barcoding for tracking if the letter is undelivered
- We stamp, seal and digitally send the letter to the printing depot closest to each recipient for a smaller carbon footprint
- ... Your letter arrives in 2 business days and costs less than 1 single second class stamp.
Because we use state‐of‐the‐art print machines and high‐grade stock, your usual print costs are absorbed and you never have to worry about running out of letterhead.
Typically businesses save around 30% on their postage costs by using Post Direct and with our easy Pay-As-You-Go system, you can keep an eye on costs.