When you visit our website, we may send you a cookie. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or on your device to enable us to identify your computer or device or allow the website framework to run effectively. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. Without the use of these cookies most parts of our website would not function.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily and identify any areas that may need maintenance.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Third party cookies. We may embed photos and video content from third party websites. Pages with this embedded content may present cookies from these websites. If you use one of the share buttons, a cookie may be sent by the service you have chosen to share content through. We do not control the dissemination of these cookies and this tool will not block cookies from those websites. You should check the relevant third party website for more information about these cookies.
You are not obliged to accept cookies and you may modify your browser so that it will not accept cookies. You block or manage cookies by activating the setting and following the steps provided on your browser to allow you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site and our site may not function properly or at all. It may be possible to set your browser to not accept cookies and ask for your consent before each cookie is set on your computer or device. This gives you control over what is set on your computer or device but may slow down your browsing experience. You may also be able to prevent just third party cookies being deployed to enable you to opt out of behavioural activity or you may be able to block specific companies you do not wish to deploy a cookie, rather than just blocking all companies.