Seaham Hall is a five star AA rated Hotel in County Durham. With over 20 individually styled suites, Seaham Hall focuses on offering stylish and spacious surroundings with plenty of mod cons. From fluffy bathrobes, exclusive toiletries from Elemis, king sized beds and sea and garden views, they wanted to promote their upmarket hotel using both print and digital marketing techniques.
Seaham Hall were using various newsletter systems to communicate with our past and upcoming guests, but the click-through rates were untrackable and they wanted to be able to communicate with guests in more ways than just email – and with fresh templates!
- Able to communicate with various guests, both past and present using different channels, including newsletters, emails, Direct Mail and also SMS
- Maintained brand originality
- Campaigns feel fresh and noticeably different to those of competitors
- Able to track who clicks on what, ensuring targeted follow-up campaigns
- Large spikes in revenue experienced following email sends!